Empowering people to have healthy relationships with themselves, others, and with substances.
I am a Cognitive-Behavioral Therapist. I primarily work by changing people’s thoughts and behaviors, which in turn can affect their feelings. I specialize in empowering people to have healthy relationships with themselves, others, and with substances.
- Treating trauma, depression, and anxiety symptoms
- Building up people’s self-esteems/feelings of self worth
- Teaching healthy coping skills (see resources tab for some videos of the skills I teach)
- Stress and time management skills
- Psychoeducation about healthy versus unhealthy/abusive relationships
- Communication and listening skills
- Conflict resolution/deescalation skills
- Safety planning for leaving an abusive relationship
- Building intimacy and trust with new relationships
- Psychoeducation/harm reduction psychotherapy regarding substances
- Identifying reasons why people use substances; coping mechanisms
- Integration work for people who have had difficult psychedelic experiences
As a licensed professional counselor, I am credentialed with multiple insurance panels: Aetna, Cigna, Moda Health, Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield, UBH, Providence, Optum, and PacificSource. I MAY be able to bill other insurance companies as an out-of-network provider, but that is entirely dependent on your benefit coverage. For those who do not have insurance, I offer a generous sliding scale, dependent upon your income. Please contact me if you have any questions about payment options.